About the Event
The international MicroNanoConference has a solid track record in bringing together the elements of the value chain. The active involvement of industry, science and user community of microsystems and nanotechnology is the hallmark of this conference.
Academia and industry, researchers, engineers and policymakers discuss the latest developments. The conference spans basic research, engineering science, technology, equipment and instrumentation. Industrial applications, impact on society and business define the context.
Business development in high tech start-ups and value creation for growth in medium sized and large companies will be addressed.
- An extensive programme of high-level lectures in plenary and parallel sessions
- Exposition and network area for private companies presenting their technology
- Pitch program for companies and poster presentations
- Demo / poster sessions area for mix of commercial and non-commercial hands-on demo’s and posters explaining new developments in Microsystems and Nanotechnology
- International collaboration
- Poster award