Contribution to the Programme
Participation is a byword for this event and we are glad we can offer a range of opportunities for you to make optimal use of your presence at this event:
- Giving a presentation
- Submitting your poster
The main focus on this industry oriented conference are microfluidics, nano-instrumentation and surface modification.
These topics will be addressed in a number of dedicated sessions, including lab-on-chip, organ-on-chip, flow chemistry, thin-film deposition, nanostructuring, nanocoating, surface characterization, surface treatment, opto-fluidics and microfluidics.
Criteria to select contributions for the International MicroNanoConference ’15 are:
- The subject is in line with the scope of the conference and describes new results.
- The abstract clearly states the motivation, objective and implementation of the research.
- The results and conclusions are sound and clearly presented.
- The contribution must be understandable to more than just a small group of specialists.
- At least one of the (co)-authors must be present during the conference.
The Programme Committee strives for a ‘content based’ conference programme which is of interest to an audience representing both academia and industry. The scope of the conference is on applied science and technology: mere product presentations or commercial talks must be avoided.
Purely scientific presentations without a link to practical applications are discouraged. Our experience is that these do not fit the scope and expectations of the audience! We therefore kindly ask you to consider our advice before sending in an abstract. Download the Call for abstracts here.
Timeschedule call for abstracts:
Deadline call for abstracts: Monday 1 October 2015
Notification of acceptance: Wednesday 14 October 2015
Programme Commission Secretary: Henne van Heeren, Email: email@example.com