International MicroNanoConference, December 10th & 11th, 2019
SuperNova Jaarbeurs Utrecht, the Netherlands
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR FHI/MINACNED EVENT PARTICIPATION
ARTICLE 1. PARTICIPATION, PAYMENT, CANCELLATION
- Registration for participation in the event can only take place by means of the FHI/MINACNED registration form.
- Participation is based on the order of receipt of registrations until the maximum number of participants is reached.
- Registrations above the set maximum are entered on a waiting list, if requested.
- The participant will receive the invoice for the costs of participation 1 month before the event starts.
- The participation costs must be paid according to the payment terms stated on the invoice. If no specific terms are shown on the invoice, the participant shall pay within thirty (30) days of the date of invoicing.
- Cancellation of participation may only be done in writing. ‘In writing’ includes electronic communications.
- Up to 4 weeks before the start of the event the cancellation charges are 50% of the participation amount. If cancellation is made after this, the full participation costs must be paid.
ARTICLE 2. CHANGES TO DATE AND LOCATION
- In the case of insufficient registrations FHI/MINACNED reserves the right to change the event location or cancel the event. The participant will be notified accordingly at the latest four weeks before the event.
- In consultation with the participants, FHI/MINACNED may change the date set for the event, or decide that the event will not go ahead.
- If the event does not go ahead, any participation costs paid by the participant will be reimbursed.
- Under no circumstances shall FHI/MINACNED be liable for any damage incurred by changing or cancelling (the date) of the event.
ARTICLE 3. PUBLICITY
- A participant who registers for the event by means of the registration form will be listed as such in communications made by FHI/MINACNED for the event, for example, showing the company name on the website and list of participants.
- After the event the participant will receive the attendee list, with visitor name and e-mail address and company name and address, provided the relevant explicit permission was obtained.
ARTICLE 4. LIABILITY
- Goods at the event location and associated areas are at the expense and risk of the participant.
- The participant is liable for and must take out adequate insurance against any damage of whatever nature.
- The participant is liable for any damage suffered by FHI/MINACNED as a result of a shortcoming attributable to the participant, including the failure to comply (properly and in time) with any provision of these conditions and/or other regulations and instructions. The participant indemnifies FHI/MINACNED with respect to claims from third parties, including the event location.
- FHI/MINACNED is not liable for any damage suffered directly or indirectly by the participant, its personnel or visitors, including consequential damage, loss of profits and damage resulting from theft, destruction or any other cause, unless FHI/MINACNED can be accused of intent or gross negligence in this regard.
ARTICLE 5. RULES OF CONDUCT
- FHI/MINACNED determines the layout and size of the exhibition area allocated to the participant.
- The participant is required to use the allocated exhibition area in a manner in keeping with the purpose for which it has been allocated.
- It is not permitted to place and distribute materials (flyers, brochures, etc.) in the catering areas, on tables, reception desks and any other places outside the exhibition area.