Requirements for abstract selection:
• Language: English
• Submitted abstracts must be written/ presented from the applied technology field (applications that are already being used on the market or will soon be on the market) and approached from the view of problems and/or solutions.
• The subject is in line with the scope of the conference and describes new results or new views on micro & nanotechnologies, applications and markets.
• The abstract clearly states the motivation, objective, innovation and implementation.
• The results and conclusions are clearly presented.
• The contribution must be understandable to more than just a small group of specialists.
• All selected abstract speakers are available for presentation during both conference days.
Extra requirements for posters:
• Poster format is stand-up A0
Note: All selected abstracts presenters has to pay the admission price. Please find registration fees of this conference at the page: visitor fees.
The programme committee strives for a content-based conference program of interest to both academia and industry. Please note that presentations of a commercial nature or with no link to practical applications will not be accepted. We have attractive booth and sponsorship packages. For an overview of our packages please visit the page: Sponsors & Exhibitors registration.