Participation to the internationale MicroNanoConference 2019
• Smart farming: how do you successfully grow a crop with as little waste as possible and which sensors are needed for this?
• How can production robots make any product to size without waste and for the best price? Which techniques do we need for improvement and further development?
• How can your technology or research area help you map, clean up and tackle the micro-plastics mountain in the world?
• How can Organ-on-a-Chip play an enabling role in setting up Personalized Medicine? What does the path to You-on-a-Chip look like and how to contribute to that?
• How can biosensors improve food safety?
Anyone who is involved with micro nano or works in these areas can submit an abstract or participate as an exhibitor, either from the business community or from the academic side, such as universities or research centers.
Interesting technologies: photonics and light technologies, nano-, quantum- and digital technologies, advanced materials, chemical technologies, life science technologies, engineering-, manufacturing technologies or other connecting and promising technology which has not yet been mentioned above.
The 13th Edition of the international MicroNanoConference, organized by MinacNed took place on the 11th and 12th of December 2018 at the Beurs van Berlage. Researchers, academia, end users and technology manufactures followed a rich programme with ... Read More