Exhibitor and sponsor opportunities
Where industry meets science, where problems find solutions and where trends, challenges and new technologies are highlighted. The international MicroNanoConference brings together science and industry to showcase how micro- and nanotechnology help addressing our social challenges.
From science to market – scale-up in nanotech
Our survey shows: after a year of restrictions, people want to meet each other again in person at the iMNC21 conference.
The International MicroNanoConference 2021 offers you:
- Excellent program with speakers from industry and academia
- Company exhibitor booths
- Exhibitor pitches
- Poster presentations and poster pitches
- Networking opportunities (B2Match)
- Informal networking during the evening program with conference dinner
- 2019: up to 400 national and international visitors
Why become an exhibitor
- Excellent opportunity to show your products and services
- Meet in person new and exciting partners and customers
- Your exhibitor booth on the conference floor
- Pitch your company on December 2 to attract more attendees to your booth
- 1-to-1 meetings in the B2Match matchmaking system, hosted by European Enterprise Network
- Your logo and company profile in the iMNC21 communications online (web, socials)
This year the event catering is located on the exhibition area, so visitors will pass the exhibitor booths for coffee and lunch.
The following companies have already signed up for a booth at the iMNC21
Startup exhibitors iMNC21
Online sponsor opportunities
Not everyone can attend the conference in Utrecht due to restrictions after the Corona pandemic. We offer an online sponsorship, to connect to the international micro- nano community even if you cannot make it to Utrecht.
You will have your company profile on the B2Match system where 1-to-1 meetings can be set up in advance. We offer you assistance to create an attractive profile for attendees to connect with you.
Your online sponsorship includes online promotion the website, in newsletter announcements and on social media.
Do you have a question?
Would you like to become a MinacNed member or would you like to discuss sponsorship opportunities?
Contact Aurélie Veltema
Project manager at MinacNed
+31 (0)6 82 527 912