International MicroNanoConference, 11 & 12 December 2018
Poster abstracts can still be submitted!
(oral abstract submission is closed)
Both conference days the posters will be shown in a central point on the exhibition floor. We would like to ask you to print and bring the poster presentation with you. The first day December 11th you can hang your poster at the end of the lunch break on the signs we will place at the end of the break (around 13.45- 14.00h). It’s also possible to hang your poster later that day or the second day December 12.
The second day we will give extra attention to the poster presentations, between 12.15 -13.00h the visitors get the opportunity to visit the posters.
At the end of the second day a poster award with a value of €250,- will be given to the best poster!
Main themes of the international MicroNanoConference 18 are:
We encourage you to submit a contribution to be presented in one of the dedicates sessions on a specific technology/ application:
- Microfluidics (lab-on-a-chip, micro analytical systems, bubbles & droplets, micro-reaction engineering and flow chemistry)
- Photonics (integrated optics, opto-fluidics)
- Materials (functional- & nanomaterials, thin films)
- Nanomedicine (drug delivery, drug targeting)
- Characterization (optical instrumentation, materials analysis, characterization at the nanoscale)
- Manufacturing (3D printing, laser manufacturing, nanofabrication)
Contributions should address system integration, upscaling, industrialization and/or application development.
Poster requirements are:
• Language: English
• Format: stand-up A0
• The subject is in line with the scope of the conference and describes new results or new views on micro & nanotechnologies, applications and markets.
• The abstract clearly states the motivation, objective, innovation and implementation of the research.
• The results and conclusions are sound and clearly presented.
• The contribution must be understandable to more than just a small group of specialists.
The Program Committee strives for a content-based conference program of interest to both academia and industry. Please note that presentations of a commercial nature or with no link to practical applications will not be accepted. We have attractive booth, workshop and sponsorship packages. Please click here for the conditions.
All registered posters have priority for a place on the poster signs!
Full is full.
Please submit your poster abstracts through this link:
Don’t forget to register to the conference!
We hope to welcome you December 11th and/or 12th!
Deadline poster abstracts: December 4th