International MicroNanoConference, 11 & 12 December 2018
Abstract (lecture) submission is closed
Poster abstracts can still be submitted!
The organization is very pleased with the number and quality of the submitted abstracts for the International MicroNanoConference 2018. The last week of September we will announce the approved abstracts (lecture). Poster abstracts can still be submitted until December.
The international MicroNanoConference has an established track record in bringing together the value chain of the different micro and nano fields of endeavour. The active involvement of the industry, science and user community of microsystems and nanotechnology is the hallmark of this conference and exhibition. Representatives from academia and industry – researchers, engineers, technology scouts and business developers – meet here annually and discuss the latest developments in these rapidly evolving fields.
In the iMNC2018 all themes will be discussed and will be included under the following hot topics:
We encourage you to submit a contribution to be presented in one of the dedicates sessions on a specific technology/ application:
- Microfluidics (lab-on-a-chip, micro analytical systems, bubbles & droplets, micro-reaction engineering and flow chemistry)
- Photonics (integrated optics, opto-fluidics)
- Materials (functional- & nanomaterials, thin films)
- Nanomedicine (drug delivery, drug targeting)
- Characterization (optical instrumentation, materials analysis, characterization at the nanoscale)
- Manufacturing (3D printing, laser manufacturing, nanofabrication)
Contributions should address system integration, upscaling, industrialization and/or application development.
Invited and contributed oral presentations will be grouped in parallel sessions and complemented with poster presentations, and hands-on-workshops. All lectures and poster presentations will be in English. Abstracts should not exceed 1 A4 page with a maximum of 300 words.
Please submit your poster abstracts through this link:
Criteria for selection of abstracts for the International MicroNanoConference 2018 are:
• The subject is in line with the scope of the conference and describes new results or new views on micro & nanotechnologies, applications and markets.
• The abstract clearly states the motivation, objective, innovation and implementation of the research.
• The results and conclusions are sound and clearly presented.
• The contribution must be understandable to more than just a small group of specialists.
The Program Committee strives for a content-based conference program of interest to both academia and industry. Please note that presentations of a commercial nature or with no link to practical applications will not be accepted. We have attractive booth, workshop and sponsorship packages. Please click here for the conditions.